Saturday, 21 March 2015

Super Falcons Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Boyfriend Says Ladies Keep Flocking Around Her


Footballer Chichi Igbo who currently plays in Denmark has finally unveiled her boyfriend. His name is still unknown but this we know, they have been together for 8 years now and still going strong. 
           Chichi says she is tired of people taking her as a lesbian, that even some married women contact her for a nice time..

She says ''I see ladies everywhere I go making funny signs at me, Even married women keep chasing me. Times have changed now and people don’t care about their sex anymore. They go for what they want at every cost. What really matters is if I am willing to fall for the advances or stay focused. I am a principled young woman. I know where I am going because I know where I am coming from. I am very honest with who I am dating and he is also honest with me.
Well, her man looks like a serious eye candy! Weldone Chi....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...