Saturday, 21 March 2015

Ice Prince’s Girlfriend, Maima Gushes About Her Boobs, Says That's What Attracted Him to Her

     
Ice Prince has been doing girls both local and international, well meet his new catch who says her big boobs attracted him to her, her name is Maima and she's mixed race, French-Ghanaian. The beauty who is recently in Nigeria shared how the rapper cannot stop loving her..She even calls him a 'Boob Lover'. According to her facebook page;
''The first time we met, he couldn't take his eyes off my boobs so I walked up to him to challenge him, we became friends and after a while, we started dating..I know him to be a 'Boob Lover', I love my boobs too and that's why I flaunt em.. I know he will only cheat on me with my kind of person..lol''
The post was immediately deleted but I caught the one my eyes could catch..
We would recall that the fashionista rapper disclosed sometime ago that he couldn't date Yvonne Nelson, he said she was not his type of woman..No wonder they could only remain as friends...Kai

See more photos of the beauty below

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...