The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kwara State, Chief Iyiola Oyedepo, has stated that the police did not induce the Offa armed robbery suspects to make confessions against Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Showing posts with label Offa Bank Robbery. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Offa Bank Robbery. Show all posts
Monday, 11 June 2018
Friday, 8 June 2018
VIDEO: HOW SARAKI COMMUNICATED WITH US – OFFA ROBBERY GANG LEADER CONFESSES
The Nigeria Police Force has revealed Senate President Bukola Saraki is still under investigation for allegedly arming thugs who orchestrated the Offa robbery that claimed 33 lives.
Labels:
Crime
,
News
,
Offa Bank Robbery
,
police
,
security
,
senate president
Tuesday, 5 June 2018
Leaked! Photo Of Bukola Saraki With Offa Robbery Suspects At An Event Before Arrest!
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, on Sunday declared that he was willing to honour the invitation of the police, once he formally receives it.
Monday, 4 June 2018
‘They are our Sponsors’ — Five Offa gang leaders Implicate Saraki, Gov Abdulfatai
According to the Police, the suspects added during investigations that they are political thugs under the name Youth Liberation Movement a.k.a “Good Boys”.
Labels:
Crime
,
Metro
,
New
,
Offa Bank Robbery
,
Saraki
,
senate president
Police invites Senate President Bukola Saraki over Offa bank robberies
The force said it would interrogate Saraki over his relationship with the suspects arrested in connection with the multiple robberies.
Labels:
Metro
,
News
,
Offa Bank Robbery
,
police
,
senate president
Monday, 21 May 2018
Police arrests key Offa bank robbers [PHOTOS]
Labels:
Arrest
,
Breaking News
,
Metro
,
nigeria Police
,
Offa Bank Robbery
,
security
Saturday, 12 May 2018
How Offa Robbery Suspect Was Nabbed After Sneaking Into A Hotel In Kwara
A report by the New Telegraph has shown that a serving policeman identified simply as Isiaka (surname withheld) is among the principal suspects being held for the Offa robbery in Kwara State on April 5.
Saturday, 5 May 2018
Police Release Photos Showing Faces Of Offa Bank Robbers Who Murdered Many People In Kwara
Faces of the dreaded armed robbers who wrecked havoc in Offa last month killing many and carting away millions have been revealed.
Monday, 23 April 2018
Offa robbery suspects arrested through girlfriends
Vanguard gathered that after the robbery operation, the suspects took away the handsets of the victims, which they later gave out to their girlfriends. Police Officials of the robbed banks were also said to have given the Police all handsets found within their premises after the robbery.
It was gathered that the interrogation of the girlfriends with whom the phones were found, led to the arrest of the suspects in Ibadan, Lagos and Abeokuta. Further checks revealed that the suspects had been in and out of jail several times and that they regrouped for that operation.
Some policemen compromised Vanguard also reliably gathered that the proprietor of the hotel where the bandits lodged a day before they struck, was said to have informed the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, in the town over the alleged discoveries of some incriminating materials on the bandits while they were checking into his hotel. The DPO and Divisional Crime Officer, DCO, immediately sent some officers to the hotel. A source said instead of arresting the suspects, the police officers negotiated with the bandits, and “the bandits offered the officers N400,000.” When the policemen returned to the station, they told the DPO and DCO that the bandits were Yahoo boys and not robbers as claimed by the hotel owner.
The source said: “It was not surprising that the robbers visited the police station the following day and killed about nine policemen in retaliation for collecting N400,000 from them.” Hotelier docked Although, the Police has arraigned the proprietor of the hotel before a magistrate court in Ilorin last week for alleged conspiracy in the attack, sources told Vanguard the proprietor challenged the DPO and DCO in Offa to deny if he had not informed them about the bandits when they lodged in his hotel before the attacks on the banks.
Recall that also arraigned alongside the hotelier last week were the accountant, a receptionist, a room keeper and a club house operator of the hotel. They were arraigned on a two-count charge of criminal conspiracy and causing disappearance of evidence and giving false information to screen an offender. The Police said the offences contravened Sections 97 and 167 of the Penal Code. After taking submissions from the Police and defence counsel, the magistrate, Mrs. M. B. Folorunso adjourned the case till May 3 for further hearing.
Meanwhile, spokesman of Kwara State Police Command, Ajayi Okasanmi, told Vanguard yesterday that he was not aware of such information. His words: “If the hotelier actually gave the Police information about the suspects in his hotel, why didn’t he deny them lodging? To me, it is an afterthought.”
It was gathered that the interrogation of the girlfriends with whom the phones were found, led to the arrest of the suspects in Ibadan, Lagos and Abeokuta. Further checks revealed that the suspects had been in and out of jail several times and that they regrouped for that operation.
Some policemen compromised Vanguard also reliably gathered that the proprietor of the hotel where the bandits lodged a day before they struck, was said to have informed the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, in the town over the alleged discoveries of some incriminating materials on the bandits while they were checking into his hotel. The DPO and Divisional Crime Officer, DCO, immediately sent some officers to the hotel. A source said instead of arresting the suspects, the police officers negotiated with the bandits, and “the bandits offered the officers N400,000.” When the policemen returned to the station, they told the DPO and DCO that the bandits were Yahoo boys and not robbers as claimed by the hotel owner.
The source said: “It was not surprising that the robbers visited the police station the following day and killed about nine policemen in retaliation for collecting N400,000 from them.” Hotelier docked Although, the Police has arraigned the proprietor of the hotel before a magistrate court in Ilorin last week for alleged conspiracy in the attack, sources told Vanguard the proprietor challenged the DPO and DCO in Offa to deny if he had not informed them about the bandits when they lodged in his hotel before the attacks on the banks.
Recall that also arraigned alongside the hotelier last week were the accountant, a receptionist, a room keeper and a club house operator of the hotel. They were arraigned on a two-count charge of criminal conspiracy and causing disappearance of evidence and giving false information to screen an offender. The Police said the offences contravened Sections 97 and 167 of the Penal Code. After taking submissions from the Police and defence counsel, the magistrate, Mrs. M. B. Folorunso adjourned the case till May 3 for further hearing.
Meanwhile, spokesman of Kwara State Police Command, Ajayi Okasanmi, told Vanguard yesterday that he was not aware of such information. His words: “If the hotelier actually gave the Police information about the suspects in his hotel, why didn’t he deny them lodging? To me, it is an afterthought.”
Thursday, 19 April 2018
Offa bank robbery: Hotelier, staff charged to court
Proprietor of the hotel where suspected robbers that stormed banks and killed many people a fortnight ago in Offa, Kwara State, lodged before launching their attack has been charged to court.
Friday, 13 April 2018
Offa Bank Robbery: Police arrests 12 prime suspects, recover phones, iPads, other exhibits
The police have revealed the identities of 12 suspects who were arrested for alleged connection to the last Thursday’s robbery in Offa, Kwara State.
Subscribe to:
Posts
(
Atom
)










