
Well known Nollywood Actress, and mother of two, Mercy Johnson drummed up a significant buzz of later, when she Tw@rked in front of an audience while facilitating a GLO Mega Concert in Anambra State, close by Juliet Ibrahim.
The video obviously, turned into a web sensation and keeping in mind that huge numbers of her fans praised her moving abilities, some contended that she shouldn't have done that thinking of her as status as a wedded lady.
In a talk with Sunday Scoop, she shielded her activity saying;
Quote
“I was only having a good time on stage doing my job. I was the host of the show and we have been to different cities thrilling fans. Is it a crime for me to dance on stage because I’m a married woman? I wonder why people like to take things out of context. Anyway my husband is not complaining, so I don’t see why anybody else should be bothered about it.”
No comments :
Post a Comment
Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again