Thursday, 20 August 2015

''I Have A Crush on Kanye West''; Gbogbo Bigz Geh, Eniola Badmus Spills

      
Being in the limelight comes with lots of humour and Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus isn't left out.

In this chat with Pulse, Nollywood actress reveals her celebrity crush is "Kanye West,"....

Wow, to think that she was thinking of dating Kanye is seriously hilarious

The actress also revealed the worst thing she’s heard about herself and you won’t believe what it is.

"That I'm dating Davido," she said.


See more from the interview
"I mean that was so weird. I didn't even hear about it on time, it was David that told me. We were just laughing about it. Why would you say I'm dating David? Davido is my brother," she added.

"We are almost together everyday if I'm not working. I'm always in his house, he comes around to my house too. YBNL, HKN, there are my family."

She also talked about going into the music business as well as her new comedy movie ‘Basira in London’.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...