Tuesday, 14 July 2015

“Desperate For Fame”; Cool FM’s Freeze’s Wife Finally Replies Him For Calling Her A Violent Adulteress

                    
Yesterday Cool FM OAP Freeze had fired shots at his soon to be ex wife and mother of his two kids calling her a “violent adulteress”
Today, Mrs. Freeze has replied his allegation saying he is just desperate for fame and attention!

 She has thrown her hubby some serious shade calling him an “attention seeker trying to generate publicity to generate a livelihood”

Opeyemi Olarinde released a statement in response to Freeze calling her a violent adulteress.

Read

I have received calls and inquiries from friends and family who have drawn my attention to the recent posts emanating from the social media from my estranged and soon-to-be ex-husband, Ifedayo Olarinde. Before now, he has tried ceaselessly and without any restraint to upset and assassinate my character but I have decided to keep my calm because it is not in my character to sensationalize issues. I would like to state here categorically that I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT ADULTERESS!I understand that he is desperately seeking attention and publicity to generate a livelihood, but it is unnecessary to peddle lies and traumatize both the children and I in the process. I wish him well and will still make time to pray for him despite the fact that he is keen on destroying us to make space for his new family.

GBAM!!!

2 comments :

  1. Come on..does all this really has tu happen...after both of u stand at d alter of d chrh and say i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohoh! itz unnecessary nah........

    ReplyDelete

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...