Friday, 20 March 2015

Anita Joseph to Feature in Cossy Ojiakor's New Porn Movie

              
Porn queen, Cossy Ojiakor last month announced that she will be shooting her new porn movie titled 'Power girls', according to her, its a movie where the girls will try to show more power than the guys they are meeting with [I cannot tell everything, Go and grab your copy Now......]lol..

 She also said she plans to feature a Nigeria actress in the movie but was still searching on who to use, 
         Well I guess the search is over, It is our very own Anita Joseph that will be showing us some moves..I can't wait for the movie to be out..I will watch tho..


She shared the photos of the casts of the movie this morning.....Who is your fav...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...