Sunday, 22 March 2015

'After 2 Kids, My Family are Still Against Me and My Husband'; Lola Okoye Spills As the Family Covers the ''Motherhood'' Mag

                             
Heheheehehe...So the Peter Okoyes' stunned on the cover of ''Motherhood'' Magazine and they spoke about life before they got married, their beautiful kids, career and many more.. The part that caught my eye was when she they were asked about the family's reaction towards the marriage

Lola Omotayo Says; 
At first, when I told my mum I wanted to marry an Igbo entertainer, she fled up and went on and on that it couldn't work, when she found out that I was deeply in love, they relaxed and allowed me have my way, Even though they still talk about it and refuse to participate in the marriage..I have a super husband and a beautiful family and I am not read to compromise for anything...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...