5 star signee, Harrysong has opened up on how being famous has attracted women in his past especially his ex-girlfriend who dumped him before fame...He told reporters:
"oh yes, I remember when I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time she gave me the option of coming back to Warri to get married to her because she wasn’t comfortable with the distance or I should face my career and forget about her. ‘So I thought about it, and I begged her to be patient because I had no money, but she said she couldn’t wait because she has other interested guys on her case and her parents wanted her to get married quickly too. So I wished her luck and kept on hustling with my career in Lagos. ‘Just yesterday, the same girl called me asking for asking for a date, apparently she’s still not married’....
"oh yes, I remember when I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time she gave me the option of coming back to Warri to get married to her because she wasn’t comfortable with the distance or I should face my career and forget about her. ‘So I thought about it, and I begged her to be patient because I had no money, but she said she couldn’t wait because she has other interested guys on her case and her parents wanted her to get married quickly too. So I wished her luck and kept on hustling with my career in Lagos. ‘Just yesterday, the same girl called me asking for asking for a date, apparently she’s still not married’....
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
ReplyDeleteشركة رش مبيدات بالمدينة المنورة
مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل اسطح بالمدينة المنورة
غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تخزين اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
تنظيف بيارات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركات مكافحة الحشرات في جدة
ReplyDeleteشركة تنظيف شقق بجدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
شركة تنظيف بجدة
شركات تنظيف المنازل في جدة
نقل عفش جدة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
شركة تسليك مجارى بجدة
شركة تنظيف موكيت بجدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
ReplyDeleteشركة تسليك مجارى بالمدينة المنورة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
شركة رش مبيدات بالمدينة المنورة
مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل اسطح بالمدينة المنورة
غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تخزين اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
تنظيف بيارات بالدمام
Code 1
ReplyDeleteشركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
شركة تخزين اثاث بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بجدة
شركات رش المبيدات الحشرية بجدة
شركات مكافحة الحشرات في جدة
شركة تنظيف
ReplyDeleteشركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض