Friday 14 December 2018

Nick Jonas speaks on starting a family with Priyanka Chopra


Nick Jonas has stated that he is looking forward to raising a family with wife Priyanka Chopra. The lovely couple tied the knot two weeks ago in a beautiful ceremony in India.

The 26 year old singer opened up about his desire to be a father when he spoke with Spotify’s The Rewind with Guy Raz.

“I definitely want to be a father someday.”

“I think that’s a real dream, and I think I’ve had to grow up pretty quick. With that, you could look at it two ways,” he continued.

“You could say that was unfair or you could say it’s given me some real perspective at an early age and I’ve seen a lot of life at an early age, and I hope to be able to share that with a kid of my own someday.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...