Friday 14 December 2018

Kim Kardashian Warns Drake; Says Never To Threathen Her Family Again


Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian has backed her husband Kanye West who few hours ago tweeted over 120 times at fellow rapper Drake. In his tweets, he alleged that Drake is threatening his life.
He said:

”so drake if anything happens to me or anyone from my family you are the first suspect. So cut the tough talk.”

Kim Kardashian has now come to the defense of her husband. Sharing on Twitter, she said:

”@drake Never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a drake.”
In another tweet, she wrote:

”My husband is the most brilliant person, the most genius person that I know. He has broken so many boundaries, everything from music, stage design, fashion and culture and will continue to change the world.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...