Kumawood's Ghanaian actress, Mercy Asiedu, who always makes headlines because of her huge chest with a lot of people who find her unattractive says she is not worried about what they say about her body.
In a recent interview, the proud mother of Two said: 'Why should I be troubled by the size of my bosom which is a gift from God? God gave everyone what they have left. Some have large buttocks and others have large breasts.
I have a great bosom and I am very proud of it, "he said.-I never want to reduce it under any circumstances.I am so proud that I love to boast because it is natural.It is partially a reason why I got my husband.He is crazy about it and I admire him so much, "he added. Mercy Asiedu, who is one of the main actresses of Kumahood, has been acting in Twi films since 2005.

No comments :
Post a Comment
Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again