Lol...In the photo above, it looks like Kylie is the matured and older one...So rapper, Tyga has spoken out about his split with Kylie Jenner hinting that their age gap may have played a part.
However, he admits he 'will always love her' despite their decision to go their separate ways.
When asked by TMZ in a candid video interview about why the two were no longer together, Tyga, 25, takes a long time considering the suggestions their age gap was one of the reasons.
When asked by TMZ in a candid video interview about why the two were no longer together, Tyga, 25, takes a long time considering the suggestions their age gap was one of the reasons.
He avoids answering the question directly instead saying in the clip: Read what he says below
"I think, you know, We're both just focused on our individual lives right now and sometimes things don't work out but I love her."Asked whether there would "always be love" between the pair he was happy to answer with a nod: "For sure, yeah."
"I think, you know, We're both just focused on our individual lives right now and sometimes things don't work out but I love her."Asked whether there would "always be love" between the pair he was happy to answer with a nod: "For sure, yeah."
No comments :
Post a Comment
Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again