Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Comptroller General of Customs, Dikko Tenders Resignation Letter

President Muhammadu Buhari has accepted the resignation of the Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, Abdullahi Inde Dikko, who is expected to hand over the management of the service to one of the Deputy Comptrollers General, DCGs, until a substantive boss is announced by the Federal Government.

The President’s approval which he signed was dated August 14. The Customs boss is expected to proceed on voluntary retirement from today.

The President, in his letter entitled “Voluntary retirement from the Nigeria Customs Service,” thanked the NCS boss for his services to the county in the last six years.

Buhari’s letter read in part: “Dear, Alhaji D.I. Abdullahi. I write to acknowledge the receipt of your letter Ref. No. NCS/ADM/HQ/P. 35802 of August 3, 2015 conveying your decision to voluntarily retire from the Nigeria Customs Service with effect from Tuesday, August 18, 2015.

Continue reading
“I note with appreciation your services to this nation, especially as the Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Customs Service in the last six years.

“Accordingly, I hereby approve your voluntary retirement from the Nigeria Customs Service with effect from August 18, 2015. I wish you the very best in your future endeavours.”

Abdullahi had, in his letter to the President, thanked him for the confidence and trust reposed on him since he (Buhari) was inaugurated on May 29.

He said by August 18, he would be six years in office as the Comptroller-General of the NCS.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...