The 44-year-old Bridesmaids star's first fashion line for Seven7 has recently debuted...Melissa said leaving plus-size women out of fashion excludes the 'biggest category of people' and tells them they're not worthy...
Melissa McCarthy wants to know why, exactly, plus-size women are so frequently excluded from fashion - because to the actress and new designer line Melissa McCarthy for Seven7, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
'Women come in all sizes,' she told Refinery29 in a recent interview. 'Seventy per cent of women in the United States are a size 14 or above, and that’s technically "plus-size," so you’re taking your biggest category of people and telling them, "You’re not really worthy." I find that very strange... I also find it very bad business. It doesn’t make a lot of sense numbers-wise.'
Melissa McCarthy wants to know why, exactly, plus-size women are so frequently excluded from fashion - because to the actress and new designer line Melissa McCarthy for Seven7, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
'Women come in all sizes,' she told Refinery29 in a recent interview. 'Seventy per cent of women in the United States are a size 14 or above, and that’s technically "plus-size," so you’re taking your biggest category of people and telling them, "You’re not really worthy." I find that very strange... I also find it very bad business. It doesn’t make a lot of sense numbers-wise.'
No comments :
Post a Comment
Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again