Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Empress Njama Feeds 1000 Unprivileged Children in Her Children's Day Party

To celebrate the  children's day, Empress Njama spent time with the underprivileged kids in Abuja on May 29th,  She had a massive party for the over 1000 kids and donated lots of items including clothes to them. She claims so far, she has been doing this on her own with no support from any individual or the government..

Baddest...

More







3 comments :

  1. She is a rare gem.. So glorious and angelic... I love u empress I love Ur heart I love everything that u stand for.. U are worthy of note... Never shall u record lack in Ur life.. U have fed many u have clothed man.. How can u ever go hungry how can u ever go naked ... God has a lot packaged for u alone... Ur benevolence is just heavenly . may God bless u my queen of hearts .. Love u much much more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good example

    ReplyDelete

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...