Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Stefani revealed pregnancy via email

GAVIN Rossdale has revealed that his wife Gwn Stefani broke the news of her third pregnancy to him via email.

Mum...Gwen Stefani holds son Apollo as she watches Roger Federer and Marin Cilic during t


Speaking to radio host Howard Stern, Rossdale said he was on tour with his band Bush when Stefani let him know he was going to be a dad again (the two were already parents to seven-year-old Kingston, and five-year-old Zuma). Read More........






Surprise...Gavin Rossdale says he got news he was going to be a dad again when Stefani emailed him.

“By the way, you had another kid. I was surprised,” Stern said to Rossdale. “I thought you were done.”

“Me too,” Rossdale said. “I got this email on the road, from Gwen, and the title was in capitals, ‘LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME NOW.’ I was like, ‘What is this?’ My blood pressure went through the roof. And I opened the e-mail, and it was the pregnancy stick.”



No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...