Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Pictures From Iyanya and Dbanj's Visit to the Nyanya Blast Victims in Abuja

Just last Saturday, Singer Iyanya visited Nyanya bomb blast victims in the hospital and he donated food and toiletries for the victims, again D'banj aka Bangalee also visited the victims in Asokoro District Hospital, Abuja yesterday. He also called out to youths, urging them to shun violence and embrace peace. He said, government alone cannot do all that is required for peace to reign in the country.
“I am a Nigerian and I am affected by any tragedy that befalls us and particularly in the spirit of Easter, I came to show the victims support.
“I have seen that the survivors are responding positively to treatment and thanked the medical team here for the efforts.
“We are appealing to the perpetrators of these acts to have a rethink and support the peace initiative so that our people would not be subjected to such wickedness,”
he said.
Continue to see more pictures from the visit


One of the victims – a woman – requested that Iyanya sing for her so she could feel joy even in the painful state she was in.Iyanya gladly obliged her.

D'banj was accompanied by FCT Health Secretary, Dr. Ademola Onakomaiya.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...