Adora and estranged lover when the going was good
The Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood is full of theatrics. Not withstanding that Nollywood is a movie industry, a lot of unfounded lies has been told in it for inexcusable reasons.
You must recall last year that actress Adora Ukoh sponsored a fake story online, claiming to be married to one, Marvin Jude Okungbowa. The rumour mongers said that the two wedded secretly, but new findings by myemag has revealed that the marriage was faked. The two never married at any time but only dated for a while and the relationship hit the rocks just like several other Nollywood relationships. Online medium, Nigeriafilms has the full report…read below…
Nollywood actress, Adora Ukoh, and her lover, Marvin Okungbowa, have ended their relationship..
Source: Nigeriafilms
Continue here
The duo went their separate ways over what they term as ‘inconsiderable differences’, which was beyond their control.
Nigeriafilms.com exclusively gathered that the ‘lover boy’, whose full name is Marvin Jude Okungbowa, ended his affair with Adorah in 2012.
When contacted by Nigeriafilms.com, Marvin confirmed this story and disclosed to us that he’s no more with Adorah. The actress also confirmed to us that her affair with Marvin has crashed.
Recall that few years ago, it was reported that Marvin and Adorah were secretly married. But in separate chats with Nigeriafilms.com, the estranged lovebirds denied ever being married to each other.
‘I was single and I am still single. I and Marvin only had a matured relationship, which was an on and off one and I have no ill-feelings for Marvin,’ Adorah told Nigeriafilms.com.
According to Marvin, ‘I and Adorah were only friends and had something going on and were never married. Now, we have gone our separate ways.’
This is indeed a lie told in the name of marriage.
The duo went their separate ways over what they term as ‘inconsiderable differences’, which was beyond their control.
Nigeriafilms.com exclusively gathered that the ‘lover boy’, whose full name is Marvin Jude Okungbowa, ended his affair with Adorah in 2012.
When contacted by Nigeriafilms.com, Marvin confirmed this story and disclosed to us that he’s no more with Adorah. The actress also confirmed to us that her affair with Marvin has crashed.
Recall that few years ago, it was reported that Marvin and Adorah were secretly married. But in separate chats with Nigeriafilms.com, the estranged lovebirds denied ever being married to each other.
‘I was single and I am still single. I and Marvin only had a matured relationship, which was an on and off one and I have no ill-feelings for Marvin,’ Adorah told Nigeriafilms.com.
According to Marvin, ‘I and Adorah were only friends and had something going on and were never married. Now, we have gone our separate ways.’
This is indeed a lie told in the name of marriage.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again