Thursday, 13 February 2014

Photos: American Rapper, Lil Kim is Pregnant, Keeps Baby Daddy's Identity

Rapper Lil' Kim is pregnant! "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom!" Lil' Kim exclusively says.. Lil' Kim took to the stage at The Blonds Fashion Week after party in New York City on Wednesday night, Feb. 12 to announce her pregnancy, "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!" she said as she rubbed her belly.  The 39-year-old rapper doesn't plan on slowing down any time soon, "I'm still going to work," she tells Us, "I'm still going to be hardcore, the baby has made me even more of a beast!"
Right before performing "Lighters Up" she made sure to pay tribute to the late Notorious B.I.G. telling the crowd, "It's also going to be Biggie's birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] love you."
Lil' Kim has chosen to keep the identity of the unborn baby's father private at this time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...