Respected Super Eagles’ captain, Jay Jay Okocha has started this year on a very bright note. Okocha has concluded a multi million naira deal with the New Age Chargers as its ambassador. Although we are yet to find out how much is involved, but the deal is said to be mouth watering and excites the footballer. Speaking at the official unveiling which held in Golden Tulip Hotels Festac, Okocha stated that New Age mobile Concepts Limited has over the years proven to be a symbol of quality which is a factor he respects. According to him, “The company has stood out amongst the crowd in their over nine years of operation, so when I was approached to be the face of its new mobile charger, I didn’t hesitate and that’s why I’m here today”.
Kingsley Okpala (R) with Klint da Drunk and a friend
Jeffery Daniels and Debie Rise
Uwem Umoh with Kingsley Okpala and others
The unveiling
Jennifer Ibe and ushers at the event
No comments :
Post a Comment
Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again