Thursday, 13 February 2014

Btw Iceprince & Clearance Peters: “It Was My Idea, I Don’t See Anything Wrong”- Ice Prince Defends Clarence

Yes o! We are still on this Clarence Peters video jacking matter!
Last week it was reported that music video director Clarence Peters had copied scene for scene the Ice Prince “VIP” music video which was released in June 2013 from Slaughterhouse’s video. See overwhelming evidence video was copied HERE
In a recent interview with HipHopWorld, when Ice Prince was asked if he was aware of the Slaughterhouse “My Life” video concept used to shoot the VIP video by Clarence Peters, Ice Prince said
I don’t think anything is wrong with that, if anybody has a problem with that they should sue me. It was an idea I shared with Clarence, it’s not Clarence’s fault in any way. I wanted to achieve that and shout out to Clarence the genius who was able to put that idea together, I loved it at the end of the day.
Read more
Clarence Peters was also accused of concept jacking Tiwa Savage’s “Eminado” video from Tumi Mokele, a South Africann rapper. Her husband & manager, Tee Billz responded to those claims by saying they were “surprised & embarrassed” for Clarence Peters when they found out he may have copied the Eminado video concept from Mokele’s ‘Asinamali’ video. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT]
Whoever idea this was it still doesn’t take away the fact that there may some serious copyright infringement going on here…

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...