Wednesday 5 December 2018

2019 OSCARS: Kevin Hart Announced As The Host

Popular comedian and actor Kevin Hart to host 2019 Oscars. He made the announcement via his Instagram page, describing the gig as the “opportunity of a lifetime”.


The actor and comedian – who will take over from presenting duties from chat show host Jimmy Kimmel – confirmed his appointment on Instagram..
He wrote:
“I am so happy to say that the day has finally come for me to host the Oscars. I am blown away simply because this has been a goal on my list for a long time.

“To be able to join the legendary list of hosts that have graced that stage is unbelievable. I know my mom is smiling from ear to ear right now.”

See More

He thanked his family, friends and fans for their support, and signed off his post by promising to “rise to the occasion” and make the ceremony “a special one”.

The 39-year-old began his career in stand-up before moving into TV and film, with recent years having seen him secure roles in a number of high-profile family movies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...